Honored Contributor

I ordered the python bow blouse, sight unseen.

Do you think a nude Skinny T would be good under it?

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

terrier, I think it would be great! I saw your top yesterday and I love it! Very tempted, but I got 2 python tops long sleeved and short, lol! I think you'll love the fabric too!!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 terrier3 said:

I ordered the python bow blouse, sight unseen.

Do you think a nude Skinny T would be good under it?

TIA!

I tried on the python bow blouse and loved it. I would have purchased it but I was trying to contain myself! I think a nude skinny T will look great with it.

Respected Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Chi-town girl said: grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.

You picked exactly what I wanted!!! You must review for us. Smiley Happy I haven't gotten to Target but looked on line but didn't buy. I am sure its blown out the door of the Targets around me already.

Respected Contributor

Just looked at the ad online. Great for all of you who are six foot seven & weigh 18 pounds.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/15/2014 Chi-town girl said: grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.

Hi Chi..I saw everything you ordered except for the trench.. Loved them all, the swiss dot blouse is lovely!I love my faux fur, I collect jackets and didn't have one in black, lol. One of the women told me the chunky faux furs are all the rage this season, she was trying one too. I'm still amazed they had so much in stock! I got a red card at your suggestion and saved on my coat and will get free ship now too! What an enabler you are, lol!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Can't wait for your reviews, still can't track mine yet! Did you like your MW from HSN??

LOL..we are all enablers! I got the Target red card/debit card-5 percent off and free shipping are great perks. Also, 90 days for returns, but it looks like not for this designer collection. One of the store managers that I spoke with said that Target is trying to reduce returns for designer collaborations and stop the crazy ebay sellers that bought cartloads of previous designer products in store. So, the stores don't have as much inventory as in the past-a strategic decision to keep more inventory online, and I think that is why there is still online inventory. That fur jacket was soooo tempting, but I will get more use of the trench. I do like the MW shirts that I bought on sale, but returned the sheer striped top and duster b/c the color was not how it looked online or tv-much darker. I wish the MW price points were lower-I think high from a competitive/online perspective. Sales are the best time to buy MW. How did you do with your MW purchases??? Did you see the announcement about the Scandal/The Limited collection? I see some coats that I want...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Hi Chi..I saw everything you ordered except for the trench.. Loved them all, the swiss dot blouse is lovely!I love my faux fur, I collect jackets and didn't have one in black, lol. One of the women told me the chunky faux furs are all the rage this season, she was trying one too. I'm still amazed they had so much in stock! I got a red card at your suggestion and saved on my coat and will get free ship now too! What an enabler you are, lol!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Can't wait for your reviews, still can't track mine yet! Did you like your MW from HSN??

LOL..we are all enablers! I got the Target red card/debit card-5 percent off and free shipping are great perks. Also, 90 days for returns, but it looks like not for this designer collection. One of the store managers that I spoke with said that Target is trying to reduce returns for designer collaborations and stop the crazy ebay sellers that bought cartloads of previous designer products in store. So, the stores don't have as much inventory as in the past-a strategic decision to keep more inventory online, and I think that is why there is still online inventory. That fur jacket was soooo tempting, but I will get more use of the trench. I do like the MW shirts that I bought on sale, but returned the sheer striped top and duster b/c the color was not how it looked online or tv-much darker. I wish the MW price points were lower-I think high from a competitive/online perspective. Sales are the best time to buy MW. How did you do with your MW purchases??? Did you see the announcement about the Scandal/The Limited collection? I see some coats that I want...

Chi, I agree about MW prices, I only buy on clearance. Thanks for posting about the Scandal collection..haven't been to a Limited in a long time..lol! Looks like I'll get my python tops saturday, can't wait. Thanks again for posting about Altuzarra and buying online.Will be anxious for your review, sad about Ebay!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 LisaB said:

You picked exactly what I wanted!!! You must review for us. Smiley Happy I haven't gotten to Target but looked on line but didn't buy. I am sure its blown out the door of the Targets around me already.

I was at Target yesterday and there was actually a fair amount left.

Respected Contributor

I was just at Target this afternoon and they still had all the short stiletto boots and the brown python dress, tees and bow blouse, wine colored dress and peasant top and a navy sweater with bird applique. Not impressed. The python bow blouse is just a pullover with attached bow. Cheap fabrics and you could get these looks at Rainbow Shops.

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Chi, I agree about MW prices, I only buy on clearance. Thanks for posting about the Scandal collection..haven't been to a Limited in a long time..lol! Looks like I'll get my python tops saturday, can't wait. Thanks again for posting about Altuzarra and buying online.Will be anxious for your review, sad about Ebay!

Another new HSN launch on Sept 25th!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri