Honored Contributor

Accessories Gift List Program

I just looked at the "items recently on air" for the above named hour, as I no longer bother to watch.......there was not even one item I would consider, for myself, or for a gift. What on earth? What happened to the days when there were actually items shown that a lot of people would love to gift to a loved one or friend? 

I know that some will say there were lots of things they loved or purchased to give as gifts, and that's fine, to each their own. I'm just saying the offerings are no longer even close to what anyone I know would want to receive as a gift. 

If you feel this is just another complaining thread, feel free to skip over it. I'm just honestly wondering what is going on with this company that the items are so blah.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Re: Accessories Gift List Program

I think a handbag is a nice gift. I have given my mom bags over the years and she  loved them. Everyone will not like this particular bag, but a handbag is a good gift with my mom and I.

Dooney & Bourke Smooth Leather Crossbody - Trixie - A345111

Honored Contributor

For the most part, so many of the items seem like the same stuff year after year.  Just maybe a different color (perhaps).

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  I didn't watch it either.  Having looked at items recently on air, the Clarks slippers weren't too bad.  Keep in mind, I'm just going by the photo - didn't watch the presentation, lol.

I'm so lazy Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'd like to know who decided that Pooppouri was a good gift item?  I can't think of anything more personal, inappropriate or insulting to give someone.  If I got a bottle, I'd throw it at whoever gifted it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, lol, only way that would be ok, imo, is if it was at an all gag gift type gift exchange.
"To each their own, in all things".