Honored Contributor

Re: Absolutely LOVE this Sweater!

@Janey2 wrote:

Not that you are asking, and we all have different tastes, but the sweater looks like it was put in the dryer and shrunk a couple of sizes. I usually like their clothes, but this misses the mark.

@Janey2 - I agree! I wear a variety of cropped toppers - this one misses the mark 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

It's not supposed to look like it "fits."  It's more a ruana/poncho shape with sleeves 

Absolutely MY STYLE sweater.

----------------------------------

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Eh...I like the color combination, but it looks I'll fitting. Certainly doesn't look like a $300 item. Maybe $30, but I still wouldn't buy it 

What a wonderful talent and "gift" to be able to look at a sweater and know you can recreate it  @ALRATIBA , it's beautiful, colorful and I hope you enjoy it!🌺

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA This sweater is a work of art! A woman with a certain panache will wear it beautifully..and I think that woman is YOU!

I hope you will share your yarn with us and most of all your finished sweater. I have a couple more big projects to accomplish and then I hope to be able to devote some time to getting back into knitting. 

Honored Contributor

I love sweaters that have a handcrafted look!  I love the colors and how it blends with the lavender dress underneath.  How wonderful that you have the skill and talent to replicate.  I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sweater👘

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I love sweaters that have a handcrafted look!  I love the colors and how it blends with the lavender dress underneath.  How wonderful that you have the skill and talent to replicate.  I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sweater👘

Totally agree about handcrafted sweaters ... wish I had the talent to create such artistic clothing. I'm a total fan of anyone who has these sort of creative skills.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357  Right there with you❣️

Respected Contributor

I love the colors in it! Peruvian Connection has lovely items that I have always been very happy with. I purchased a sweater in similar colors over on HSN by Democracy and love it.

Democracy Short-Sleeve Space Dyed Sweater Poncho

Respected Contributor

Great sweater! I'd wear it with jeans, dresses, & more.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA I bet you will rock this style since you can wear the narrow sleeves!  I like the idea of dropping the back a bit.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Going through this morning's email .... Peruvian Connection has this sweater that I just love.   It's almost $300 .... but I know I can make it for less than $100.

Now .... I have to go looking for similar yarn to make one for myself.

Just Add Color!Richly banded in countless intriguingly tweeded hues, the cropped pima cardigan is detailed with a floataway v-back, drop shoulders, slim ribbed sleeves and handcrocheted trim; buttonless placket.

Stunning.  I love it.  How much do you charge to make me one (LOL).