Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, MARCH 29th)

Good Afternoon!  It is raining and in the 50's now.  We certainly need the rain, but I miss the usual sun -- yes, I am very spoiled.  My pest control company was supposed to come and spray this morning, but canceled due to the rain.  I managed to take a walk when the sun was out earlier.

I have been doing some cleaning, reading hospice materials, and watching some of the bone health videos.  Very good pointers.  I realize that I really need to get back to my balance exercises.  Plan to go to the gym later.

My DD said the crew is starting to do the home preparation work tomorrow.  It will cost a bit more than expected, but they are doing a great deal.  They will be paying a deposit and the rest after the house sells.

I watched a little of the Denim & Co. show, but managed to resist temptation --- good thing given the excess clothing already in my closets and dresser.

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday.  Please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, MARCH 29th)

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Linda - Thank you for starting us tonight.  I am glad you got some rain, I know you need it.  I hope all the preparations help in the sale of the house.   Is your DD family excited about the move.  

What balance exercises do you do?  I need to get back to exercising after this move.  I ran up and down more stairs yesterday than I have in a long time.  So of course, today my thighs are talking to me.  

I can not wait until we are moved, next week will be crazy.  

Have you heard from Jean lately? Hope she is doing well.

Not much else to say.  Hope everyone has a great evening.

Esteemed Contributor

I think DD's family is excited about the move, but they are all pretty stressed trying to get things ready.  

No word from Jean lately.  I will let you know if I hear from her or Barbara.

I'm sure you got plenty of exercise today.  I have used various exercise programs, but the one I did at home today is part of the MelioGuide.  There are quite a few free videos on the internet and on You Tube.  I did purchase her book (Kindle) and one set of the videos, but I have not used the videos yet.  Her main focus is on bone health, and balance is part of that.

Good luck with the move -- I think any move is a really big deal.  I am not looking forward to moving any time soon.

Honored Contributor

Hi Linda @LindaLatte  It's been cold (teens and low 20's) in my part of the world over the past couple of days.  We're under some kind of weather advisory (I almost wrote winter weather advisory, lol) because it involves a wintry mix of snow, rain and ice.  Good thing my sister is working from home tomorrow.  Saves me worrying about her trying to drive on icy roads.

I'm thinking about going through my closet and thinning out some of the tops on hangers. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It's such an exciting time Susan @PAlady 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Birdmama---We've had the same watch here today and on Monday. I swear that it's becaue I finally had some flowers with buds in the front gardens and now they are frozen and in sad shape. 

I need to switch a few items around in my closet as well. I did find a half of drawer space that was empty when I was looking for my sweater., YIPPEE!  Finally, some evidence that the decluttering really is working.