Honored Contributor

I am up time to chat

raining here 

Respected Contributor

Re: AMS chat apr fools edition

Good morning!

I couldn't sleep last night. I finally dozed off around  3:30am and was woken by loud thunder and strong rain. After trying to calm my little fur baby (who's afraid of thunder), I decided to stay up.

The storm is supposed to stop for a while and then come back with fierce winds, rain, etc. The upside is that it will be in the low 70's today.

I don't like when weather people on TV exaggerate the forecast, but I also don't like when they gloss over it.

What's the weather like in your area today?

Anyone find any great fashion this week?

Respected Contributor

The Attitudes cardigan with mesh trim & tank on AM Style this morning is pretty cute. I like the other colors more than the one in this pic. It reminds me of the ombre pattern that Louis Dell Olio did in a top in several different colors.

image.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In New Jersey today the weather might hit 70 degrees, but, rain and windy and some thunderstorms  also!

Happy First Day Of April april good morning april quotes goodbye march welcome april hello april quotes hello april images goodbye march quotes goodbye march hello april welcome april quotes first day of april quotes first day of april Fool Quotes, New Quotes, Cute Quotes, New Month Greetings, New Month Wishes, Happy New Month Quotes, March Quotes, Good Morning Tuesday Images, Good Morning Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning @jackthebear .  Rain expected here, too and very high wind alert...50 mph. I put my rockers and porch pots up against the house.

Wedding to do later today, but indoor venue. I'm only doing the bride, so should be only about 90 minutes. 

Have a huge box from Banana Republic and one from Nordstrom with spring clothing to try on...mainly chinos, and a few linen blend long sleeve sweaters (yep, even in hot humid weather I enjoy long sleeves). I wore a tank top last night to a restaurant and thank heavens had a sweater to put in. Brrrr! Won't do that again. 

Enjoy your weekend.

Respected Contributor

The sun is shining for the moment....currently 42 degrees..I am ready for warmer weather. Have a great weekend friends!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Good Morning @jackthebear .  Rain expected here, too and very high wind alert...50 mph. I put my rockers and porch pots up against the house.

Wedding to do later today, but indoor venue. I'm only doing the bride, so should be only about 90 minutes. 

Have a huge box from Banana Republic and one from Nordstrom with spring clothing to try on...mainly chinos, and a few linen blend long sleeve sweaters (yep, even in hot humid weather I enjoy long sleeves). I wore a tank top last night to a restaurant and thank heavens had a sweater to put in. Brrrr! Won't do that again. 

Enjoy your weekend.

let us know how the clothes are

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear thanks for starting us off today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear thanks for starting us off today.

not much to chat about here, cool and wet, but we are off to lowes 

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  Last night it rained and thundered like crazy.  It's currently mild and sunny.  Wind is supposed to pick up and we're expecting rain and snow later, Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise