Valued Contributor

Enjoying Candace’s Show!

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy Candace Cameron Bure's presentations. Even when the host might not always provide clothing details, Candace is proactive. Candace just provided a detailed description regarding colors of contrasting stitching on the t-shirt being presented. That is the type of detail the hosts sometimes gloss over, although the details are very important to the QVC potential customer. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Enjoying Candace’s Show!

[ Edited ]

Alberti did tell the colors of the contract stitching when he presented this top earlier today.  That is important information.  I definitely would have wanted to know that the stitching on the fuchia top was orange.

I love the smocked dress she is presenting now.  In my younger years I would have jumped right on this.  Now I wouldnt look too good in it.  I enjoy seeing it tho.  She does have cute clothes

Valued Contributor

@KathyM23 I love the smocked dress Candace just presented, too. The floral colors were all lovely. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Candace does a wonderful job at explaining her items. She does as good or better than the show hosts. I bought her T-shirt, the first item up. I will wear it under her denim jacket.

Regular Contributor

Candance's has much pride in her clothing line .  Her name is on her clothing and that t o be is an important factor . May her success continue . 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 I agree with you. Alberti presentations are quite descriptive and contain necessary product information. He was cohosting with another QVC host recently (not Amy). The host was showing linings in a specific beaded purse. All the linings were different. The host became distracted and skipped showing the last lining. Alberti never missed a beat. He quietly walked over to the last purse, never said a word, and opened the purse to expose the lining to the camera/viewing audience. Alberti seems to work well with everyone. 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy her presentations. She describes her clothing in detail, unlike other vendors and hosts.