Honored Contributor

Does anyone wear these anymore?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I would if I was still working in a job that required business attire. Some people have blemishes on their legs that look better covered.

Honored Contributor

I would if I ever had occasion to really get dressed up wearing a dress or skirt.  Not likely to happen though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Apparently, all female members of the UK royal family must never go bare-legged. Perhaps QVC can make a deal with the Queen. Meanwhile, we Americans will do as we please.

Trusted Contributor

I would if I could get them on but I can't bend my left knee so anything with "feet" attached to them is a NO for me LOL !

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them.  

Really hope pantyhose comes back 'cause my legs are sooo pale (I burn and don't tan), I don't feel comfortable wearing a skirt/dress in the warmer weather when it's too hot for tights (thin tights, not the 'pant'-type).  Hope the good. old pantyhose comes back in style.

Honored Contributor

When I saw these I ordered them immediately. I think ladies look so much better wearing pantyhose, the bare leg look is only good on young women.

Honored Contributor

Pantyhose: the original fast fashion! You're lucky if you got two wears from a single pair! I do not miss the last minute sprint to the grocery store or drugstore to hit that carousel to select the right pair. And then trying to put them on in the car on the way to the wedding! LOL no sirree I do not miss it at all

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are one of those necessities but I have to admit I haven't worn any in awhile.

I would wear them only with a dress or skirt, neither of which I wear very often.  Too bad they didn't have a few more colors like navy and green.  I probably would have picked some up .

Esteemed Contributor

I had too many questions about that Item # which Leah didn't address. However, I do wear Linea's shear tights with dress clothes such as suits and knits. They are wonderful. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.