Valued Contributor

A301673 Laurie Felt (HOH) Blouse sizing?

I’d like to order this blouse. However, according to the chart on “click here”, I come out as a M. But in other brands I’m an L. The measurements for the 1” underarm on chest on me is 39-40”. But I wear a 38D bra. I’m so confused and have had a time of it with sizing lately. Plus, there are no reviews to go with. Does Anyone have an idea of how these close run? Are they vanity sized or run big or, as happens often are mismeasurwd on the charts. Anybody that can help, PLEASE do!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: A301673 Laurie Felt (HOH) Blouse sizing?

BUMP
Honored Contributor

I know nothing about this line.  Did you say that when you measure across your chest (with bra on) you are coming in at around 40 inches?  If so, it would seem that a medium would fit you since the chest measurement is 43.5.

It looks like the blouse is 100% polyester which has some natural give. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Yes at 1” from underarm that’s my measurement. I just wish we knew more about the sizing of this line. I’m getting really tired of thinking something will fit and it’s either swallowing me whole ir skin tight. I’m disabled and count on online shopping. I’m very tired to deal with returns & exchanges. I would love this blouse. TY. 💜
Esteemed Contributor

@Gemspirit, I have the same concern.  I ordered a different blouse, but I went up one size to a Large.  Sometimes blouses are not cut quite as large as the measurements state, so I am not taking any chances.  It will be interesting to see how the fit is once I get an opportunity to try it on.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!