Frequent Contributor

A293351 Breezies Bra , PLEASE BRING THIS BRA BACK

As a breast cancer survivor, I have searched high and low and spent a fortune looking for a comfortable, supportive everyday bra. I finally found it and have it insize 42c. Iwent toorder more and it is not available in the neutral color in my size. Please bring it back. Thank You.

Respected Contributor

Re: A293351 Breezies Bra , PLEASE BRING THIS BRA BACK

Can you get another color. Since it’s so helpful, it might be worth doing. I hope they get it in for you.

Honored Contributor

@9531 

First of all congratulations!!! 🥂♥️ 

Breezies "Wild Rose" my favorite style. Will say Breezies size chart helped finding proper size. Qvc free exchange policy saved the day. Fit is perfect unlike Wacoal always high under my arm. Long wearing and comfortable. Love! Wild Rose so much contacted Breezies headquarters requesting never discontinue. 

Valued Contributor

@9531 wrote:

As a breast cancer survivor, I have searched high and low and spent a fortune looking for a comfortable, supportive everyday bra. I finally found it and have it insize 42c. Iwent toorder more and it is not available in the neutral color in my size. Please bring it back. Thank You.

Just in case they don't bring this style back for you, I just thought I'd suggest a bra that I found on Amazon that is very similar.  I cannot stand underwire bras and, as I get older, I desire more comfortable bras.  I found this one on Amazon that I really like.  Look up the "Delimira Women's Lace Plus Size Wire-Free Non-Foam Comfort Cotton Bra."  It very nicely made and fits me very well and you can't beat the price.  To me, it looks very similar to the Breezies bra.  Might be worth a try.

Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately, only black...but thanks

Frequent Contributor

Thank you..will try...