Honored Contributor

These are from NorthstyleMulti-Panel Dot DressLondon Sheath Dress

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I love them all but especially the one with the polka dots.

Respected Contributor

I especially LOVE the fit and print on the black floral!!!!  Hey, 20 more pounds and I might even purchase it!  Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach Lovely LBD!

Honored Contributor

I sort of like the black one but you don't know until you try it on how you will like it because it is a patterned dress.   Cat Indifferent

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

A288483 is a top I saw last night from Susan Graver. It very much reminds me of the first dress in your post. I don't usually like florals but it looked similar to the artwork on the nest bottles which I think are lovely. I especially liked the neutral

Honored Contributor

Very cute

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Northstyle always has these fresh prints.   I love these dresses, but I dislike sleeveless.  Have you ever look at Leota dresses?  Reasonably priced, simple but flattering silhouttes with a variety of prints.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little spring dresses

[ Edited ]

@Little Way wrote:

Northstyle always has these fresh prints.   I love these dresses, but I dislike sleeveless.  Have you ever look at Leota dresses?  Reasonably priced, simple but flattering silhouttes with a variety of prints.

I hope everyone takes your suggestion, @Little Way

I myself stopped wearing dresses about thirty years ago.  I just posted these because I know everyone enjoys looking at cute clothes.

As a matter of fact, Northstyle is showing many of these sleeveless styles with a little shrug.

Fine-Gauge Cotton Knit ShrugTriple Tiered Shrug

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I think I just saw that black floral in an email I got from J Peterman. It was on sale for either $89 or $98.