Super Contributor

Re: A252357 Slim Ankle Jean in process!

On 4/4/2014 RespectLife said:

Me too! My aqua, white & yellow are all in process. I can keep my fingers crossed they will arrive before I go on vaca next Saturday. Come on Q...move it!

My jeans quickly changed to shipped, and the vest is in process, so depending on where you are, good chance they'll arrive in time for you.

Valued Contributor

I don't get this. When one goes to the online page for this item #, it shows not available at this time, sold out. Are they filling WL orders before opening this up to everybody? I give up trying to understand the QVC online methodology.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2014 WNYgal said:

I don't get this. When one goes to the online page for this item #, it shows not available at this time, sold out. Are they filling WL orders before opening this up to everybody? I give up trying to understand the QVC online methodology.

They opened it up to everybody on "waitlist only" a month ago. Very unusual circumstances, I agree. I can't remember if this was at the same time as the fish debacle, but it was close to the time of one of his shows. Some people got on the waitlist and then were afraid that they would be bypassed when it got listed as available, and got off the list. Then I guess other people took their place, and it showed as sold out. This happened over the course of a couple of days. I think the moral here is to stay on the waitlist and also check this forum daily. I'm pretty sure it will be listed again.

Valued Contributor

On 4/6/2014 H20gal said:
On 4/5/2014 WNYgal said:

They opened it up to everybody on "waitlist only" a month ago. Very unusual circumstances, I agree. I can't remember if this was at the same time as the fish debacle, but it was close to the time of one of his shows. Some people got on the waitlist and then were afraid that they would be bypassed when it got listed as available, and got off the list. Then I guess other people took their place, and it showed as sold out. This happened over the course of a couple of days. I think the moral here is to stay on the waitlist and also check this forum daily. I'm pretty sure it will be listed again.

I remember the original WL posting, but there was no photo at that point, no real photos on LDO's blog, & it seemed prudent to wait until I could actually lay my eyeballs on them at least. This method seems counter-productive in that w/o knowing what one is getting, there are bound to be a lot of returns which always hurts when it comes to a reorder. Maybe the whole order just hasn't arrived yet. Here's hoping. Any of you who receive yours this week, please leave reviews here so those of us who are waiting for stock will know what we're waiting for.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I hope someone will post when these are available online again--even if it is a waitlist situation. Thanks.