Esteemed Contributor

WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR SPRING/SUMMER WARDROBE???

I might have a better sense of what I need if I could see the possibility of wearing spring/summer clothes. It snowed this morning and my sister just told me 6-12 inches is forecast for Friday. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I am feeling like anything black--pants, dress, skirt, shoes, boots and handbags has a dreary winter connotation. I need to feel light in my life--from sunshine to the colors I wear.

I think my next hunt will be for a pair of linen espadrilles.

What about you?

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR SPRING/SUMMER WARDROBE???

Clothes!

Honored Contributor

a teenie weenie bikini

Respected Contributor

Clothes.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon, magic!

My wardrobe is missing well-fitting, full-length khaki and black pants in a cotton sateen fabric. I could also use a new pair of white jeans. And, as always, I am missing cute tops to wear with said pants.

I could also use a new after-work outfit that would be appropriate to wear to the theater, opera, or summer musical.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect neutral handbag, too.

Check out Marmi for your linen espadrilles. Lot of colors!

Esteemed Contributor

Shoes!!!
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

A wedge sandal that is no more than 2" high, has a cushioned footbed and is comfortable to walk in. I'm on the hunt. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Super Contributor

A lot!

Valued Contributor

On 4/1/2014 blondy55 said:

A wedge sandal that is no more than 2" high, has a cushioned footbed and is comfortable to walk in. I'm on the hunt. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

This Orthaheel Kelly wedge is so comfortable! I wore these on vacation and liked them better than my flat Orthaheels.

Trusted Contributor

I went a little crazy in March buying spring clothes. I bought 4 Chicos jackets from ebay, 3 sweaters from Kohl's, 2 pairs of orthaheel sandals (new on ebay), 3 pairs of bermuda shorts, and 3 scarfs. I should be done!

I feel the same way as the OP about black. I wear some black during the spring and summer, but I'm very tired of all my black clothes right now. I'm hoping it warms up soon so I can wear my new things.