Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/6

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono   Sorry - I thought you could read my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking about the gauze peach shirt.

Sundance - I see it now (if I could only read...).

Honored Contributor

not to belittle the kids graduating now but 75 years ago the world was facing worse and choices wore even more difficult.

life is full of experiences 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

This graduation year is just heartbreaking.

Did you get to see anything about your "special outstanding student's" graduation?

@LTT1 

I watched the virtual one last night, as well as the virtual one of my MS students who graduated from the "other" HS.  He did have his senior picture taken, so he was "fancy."  Some of the kids they didn't have pictures for, so they posted a cartoon picture of our mascot, whereas other kids had selfies in hoodies or whatever they were wearing that day and others had school pictures from a previous year.  The ceremony was an hour and a half because they read ALL the names, so with many of my kids they have two surnames, plus the first name and sometimes two middle names.  I was tempted to fast foward until his, LOL, but I stayed the course.  There are a lot of kids whose names I have seen in print, and I had no idea who they were.  I also had a lot of faces that I recognized from cafeteria duty, but I didn't know their names.  

BF could NOT be around for this because he is obsessed with the skit from SNL where Steve Carell is the dean reading the graduation names. Cat LOLCat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

For me @LTT1  it depends on the pant.  I've worn more narrow pants to work with 3 inch heels and I've worn straight leg or slight flare leg jeans with heels or flats.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow we have an "event" - an outdoor get together to celebrate BF's niece's graduation from HS and his mother's milestone birthday.  We are in charge of procuring an ice cream cake.  We do not have room in our freezer to store one, so I'm hoping that BF can order one and we can pick it up on the way.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Tomorrow we have an "event" - an outdoor get together to celebrate BF's niece's graduation from HS and his mother's milestone birthday.  We are in charge of procuring an ice cream cake.  We do not have room in our freezer to store one, so I'm hoping that BF can order one and we can pick it up on the way.

that sounds fun

calls for a real outfit

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

I like the crab ones too.

Women's Original Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Motif

I have pink lobster ones and flower ones from several years ago.  I really only wear them for the pool or sauna as I need more support after standing all day for work.

Regular Contributor

I think they've been talking about this bra for close to an hour.  Enough already!  Just cranky I guess. 

Honored Contributor

BF got a haircut on Thursday.  

I can get mine done in 12 days, but who is counting?

Can We Go GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

@Shanus
The lace pinned inside the bra idea is a good one!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~