Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/

where is this darling top from?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/6

@lovethgedress wrote:

I think they've been talking about this bra for close to an hour.  Enough already!  Just cranky I guess. 

i know it's a bra

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/

@jackson 1 wrote:

where is this darling top from?

@jackson 1 

It's from Sundance Catalog.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

lol!😹 Have not seen the SNL skit...must do!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree....at least a full hour. Wonder if the Q realizes that most of us won't watch 60 min.+ of an essential undergarment...and once I switch to another channel, I check back once and if they are still on the same item...I rarely go back. These bras were a TSV once before. Guess they aren't selling very well this time.

Honored Contributor

Going to head out for a walk with BF.  Enjoy your day, however you're spending it!

Valued Contributor

Where can I get this beautiful blouse..I MUST have it...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @mariadomenica @Laneysmom @jackthebear @jackson 1 

I watched the SNL skit! 😻

Lola...enjoy your walk!

We will be going for a walk too soon!

Signing off...everyone have a nice weekend!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I have the madras sandals and belt in my T cart already; they speak to my preppy side. The belt can make some of my summer dresses fit better.

Love the top, but won't pay $148.  : (     

Does your teachers' union have a contract for the days teachers work? My SIL finished her regular year this week, and will pick up personal items & close her room next week according to a schedule that limits people in the bldg.& follows social distancing.

@Bird mama  I think getting a fan is a good idea. Last year I bought one of those personal coolers that you add cold water to for my desk. It didn't do much at all, & I was always adding water.

I agree that there's too much time on the bra and that it looks too warm for this weather. I like the lace idea though. The comfort bra I bought from Jockey didn't work, but the Calvin Klein Invisibles comfort bra I bought is wonderful. Macy's was sold out of some colors in my size, so I went to the CK site and bought more.

I've been looking for a wristlet or pouch about 7"x4" to put my phone in inside my purse. My new phone is bigger than my last one. Most wristlets are a bit too large, & I don't want wallet features with it. That will keep me busy for a while this aft, and then I'm back to writing.

We could gently feel the 5.5 earthquake here this past week. No damage, but watching my chandelier sway is unnerving.

It's a little cooler here today and really windy. I welcome the heat relief. When it's 105-110+ degrees, there's no going outside except to let the dog out in the shade. This past week, she's been wanting out every half hour. I was worried until I finally saw

why - there's at least 1 baby lizard that scurries near the back porch & on the brick fence. So cute and at only 2" long & blending into the rocks, hard to spot except by a rock-sniffing fur baby Lol.

Stay well, Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

I like the look of your bag!

What specifically do you like about it?

kind of liking xbody bags right now 

and I like the dark print in both