Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/6

@mariadomenica wrote:

Where can I get this beautiful blouse..I MUST have it...

@mariadomenica 

It's from Sundance Catalog.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@lolakimono  I have the madras sandals and belt in my T cart already; they speak to my preppy side. The belt can make some of my summer dresses fit better.

Love the top, but won't pay $148.  : (     

Does your teachers' union have a contract for the days teachers work? My SIL finished her regular year this week, and will pick up personal items & close her room next week according to a schedule that limits people in the bldg.& follows social distancing.

Stay well, Fashionistas.

@Desert Lily 

Yes, we have to work 191 days, BUT we closed schools abruptly and since there was no "plan" to address the pandemic, we were "off" while they figured out what to do and how to distribute technology.  We were instructed that it was not work time, but that we should feel free to use the time to grade, attend virtual professional development, post enrichment activities for students, and check in on students.  

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono What age group do you teach?

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@lolakimonoWhat age group do you teach?

@pprmntstx 

HS- freshmen through seniors, although the seniors have finished for the year.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  Very nice!  I have been an elementary primary grades teacher for over forty years!

Valued Contributor

Thank you...the clothes are beautiful...now I spend even more money..but seriously bought a beautiful bohemian (I am 65)  so really I am still a hippie.  The dress was a markdown...still expensive, but very well made and worth it.  My dad was a custom (bespoke) tailor..He taught me to by smart and classic...Those syles will last forever.