Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00- 5/28

Good Morning all!

Ive seen great sales!  Dillards has 40 and 65% off, looks like they are gearing up for their cardholder sale. 

I bought a pair of olive @@bird mama chinos and a linen buffalo plaid top at JJill.  30% off in the store.  Came home and ordered off the site more chinos and a dress. Haven't shopped there in 2-3 yrs.

I bought a yellow oem watch band from eBay for my I watch. Really pretty. My Apple Store was packed Friday.  They want 40$ more for the band at Apple. 

Im supporting the retailers!  And realizing I can do better than ordering from the Q. I will prob get "the letter" after the many recent returns.  

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

So have I.  Fashion colors are cyclical and I've learned, buy up everything that moves me because it will become near impossible to find the color in a couple of seasons.

I remember a time when I couldn't find a decent navy shoe and when finding a simple brown pant was near impossible.

So as it relates to olive - I am going crazy.  I could really wear olive in a top or pant every day and not get bored.

Me and my earth tones, lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

The brand is A.N.A. and I think it's called a crochet sleeve tank.  It comes in another color - all I saw was olive and said, ooh, want that one.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Gurrl, there is a thread about it in the Shoe Forum.  I think the thread is called - my Earth TSV or Earth shoes arrived and was started by DeeDee.  I even included visual aids.

Honored Contributor

I really wanted the Earth TSV to work out, the bark color was beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

Ooh, you are cleaning up left and right.

@lolakimono

I like your pendant.  Who is she/he?  

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.  We have no plans for the weekend, just going to get a few things ready for my daughter's arrival on Fri.

This week I received Bob M's A221788 lilac stripe shirt.  Fits well and very pretty.

Rick (the host) has a very nice blog about his family that served in WW2.

I am find it impossible to move the cursor on my IPad on the forum/blog site only.  It works everywhere else.  This has only been since the problems of past week or two.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Bird mama for the info. I like olive a lot. It goes well with so many other colors. Navy, brown/tan, black, khaki, yellow, etc. I have several things in olive too.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear

Gurrl, there is a thread about it in the Shoe Forum.  I think the thread is called - my Earth TSV or Earth shoes arrived and was started by DeeDee.  I even included visual aids.

K

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Good Morning, I've read that Ipad users are really having issues with the forum.