Regular Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/3, 7:00

Happy Easter, Happy Passover Weekend.

Checking in, but nothing to report on Fashion as I am still in my Quarantine Drought.  Did donate several items from my closet this week.  Still have too much.  

Spent yesterday decorating the Easter goodies I baked and candy I made for the gift trays for the GKiddos.  We hope to do our Egg Hunt next weekend because we will be Covid safe by then. The weather is good for us now, so hoping next weekend will be too.

For those able to safety gather with family this weekend, I am jealous, but happy for you.  Please enjoy your day and be grateful.

Looking forward to see what goodies you have bought this past week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

Ordered those pink jeans but I hadn’t used my account (apparently) since 2019!
So, what a hassle it was to set everything back straight!

I guess my LLB cc expired even!

WOW

ADDING THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I THINK THESE EGGS ARE PRETTY1

4C50F1C8-1698-4F68-A4F9-FAF7083AF6FD.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen 

My weeks are always exciting, LOL.

I was supposed to go to the dentist on Wed. for my 6 month cleaning, but they called on Tuesday and asked if I could come then, so I did.  This hygienist complimented me on the new Dooney pink gingham bag and said "I bet you would like a pink toothbrush to go with your pink bag!".  I came home and took Motrin because being at the dentist is always an aggravation for TMJ.

On Wednesday evening, I had my second dose of the Moderna vaccine.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but since we are off on Thurs.-Mon. it was good timing for me.  On Thursday I thought I might take a half day of rest and then email parents, but I was just feeling a bit blah.  Sometimes this happens on the first day of ANY break because of being teacher tired.  I did take extra strength Tylenol.  Yesterday I definitely had a fever, and despite taking Tylenol I was at 99.2 (normally I am in the 97 range).  So yesterday I did mostly NOTHING and posted on the boards.  Today I am hoping that I will feel okay to do something, but I'm not sure what that might be.  Cleaning the house?  Doubtful.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I started watching when Rick was on the treadmill, lol.  That treadmill looks kind of short to me.  I'm tall and when I walk I don't take baby steps.  I already have a nice treadmill but I was thinking about those of us with long legs and thought, those people look ridiculous.

I bought 2 pair of spring step sandals that are made just like the L'Artiste sandals that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  I'm really digging this shoe for around the house.  I look like an old immigrant guy from the old neighborhood as I bop around my house with strappy sandals and white socks on my feet.

I also restrained myself and bought only 2 tops from JCP with their mystery sale.  I scored 50% off and I had to tell myself that I really didn't need most of what I initially put in my cart.  Pictures to follow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I ordered the R because that inseam is 26 and that is not real long for me!
Honored Contributor

Spring Step sandals

Amazon.com | Spring Step Women's Kalamata Wedge Sandal | Sandals

Spring Step Women's Kalamata Slingback

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Ok you are right...it is in the 20's!

here are pix from Thursday...

29F605A6-613D-4F9F-AD91-76DFD7AEA120.jpeg82868B9A-8705-4044-A801-CA3A5F4173C9.jpeg

SURPRISE SNOW!

After I don't know how many days of spring sunshine! Flowers and trees blooming!

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's the fever, but I am a bit scared of Mama G. and the bras today.  

Honored Contributor

JCP tops

St. John's Bay-Tall Womens Short Sleeve Regular Fit Button-Down Shirt

Honored Contributor

I had my first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Monday.  I was surprised at how long the injection site hurt.  It felt like I really deep bruise.  I had it done on my left arm and Katie gave it to my rather high up there on my arm.  Probably the only place she could find a muscle.  My left armpit was tender for two days - weird.  I go back at the end of this month for the second dose.