Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat-3/26 7:00

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning @Buttercups @terrier3

Back at you! I'm been REALLY busy and not posting much lately - getting ready for FLA vacation in about a week.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Hippie birdies two ewe

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Mimosas to toast the Birthday Girl

@Bird mama

I will gladly DRINK orange, but I'm not wearing it! Cat Tongue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

hi and bye @capatosta

Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Tonight I'm going to the screening of an indie feature made by a friend. I'm happy for him, it's quite an accomplishment. He's got the theater packed w/cast and crew.

My cable is off now so I could be watching on-line, but it's more fun to read the editorial comments than to actually see the show. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Thei is a site called Famous Birthday, and accordig to it @lolakimono you share your day with.

Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 8.33.00 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On my birth date, Radio dramatist Orson Welles caused mass hysteria and frightened tens of thousands of listeners causing people to flee from their homes and praying for salvation when the play War of the Worlds was aired on Radio, The dramatization was so good people mistook the play for newscasts which caused the panic .  Also, Mussolini, leader of the Fascist, demands that complete control of the government be handed over to his organization or he was prepared to fight his way to power with his army of 800,000 supporters. The King of Italy Victor Emanuel agrees to his demands and allows him to form a cabinet. Also, Muhammad Ali regains The Heavyweight Title by knocking out George Foreman in the eighth round during the fight billed as "Rumble In The Jungle" . I didn't check birthdays of famous people. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Update on last week's purchases-

I just returned this and reordered in a smaller size.  I hope the new one is a better fit, because it just looked a bit "maternity" on me as I am not 5'9" like the model.

Honored Contributor

The lace and the seams on the breezies bra is making my chest itch.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Update on last week's purchases-

I just returned this and reordered in a smaller size.  I hope the new one is a better fit, because it just looked a bit "maternity" on me as I am not 5'9" like the model.

It's not an easy look to pull off.  On the tall model it looks a little maternity.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

This dress is a good fit, however instead of shipping me the green color, they shipped me two of the pink ones.

I asked BF about the reorder in green, and he did not think it was "necessary" so I am keeping the pink and getting a credit on the second dress.  The pink is sold out now, but the green is still available, for those who are wondering.

Honored Contributor