Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE CHAT FEBRUARY 17TH

@Caaareful Shopper 

So the Soma wire free work for you?
im just wondering if they would work for me?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

So the Soma wire free work for you?
im just wondering if they would work for me?

@LTT1   Not all Soma bras work for me, but these are happily my fit.  I'm a DD cup.  I got rid of all my wired bras about 4 years ago.  Wirefree, non-padded, full coverage and most of all -- real support -- are hard to find.  These are good for me.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox  Monday is also my daughter's birthday! Have a good one! And take care of yourself.❤🎉🎂

Honored Contributor

I took advantage of free shipping and ordered a top on my wish list. A606007 is a short sleeved top that I won't be able to wear for a few months. I got it in my favorite black and I'm looking forward to wearing it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox  Wishing you a quick healing, and 

a Happy Happy Birthday!    Malibu☺️

Valued Contributor

@Shanus it does get monotonous.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My part of MA still has not had any real snow.  We got about 2 inches from that big storm and nothing after that.  It is dark and dreary today but no snow.  I'm very happy and grateful that we haven't had snow. I hate the stuff.  We have had normal cold temperatures, I've been enjoying my DB faux fur that was a tsv.  I have cold weather clothes and warm weather clothes.  Warm weather arrived the end of April so I won't be switching out my closet for a while.  Some years it's still chilly in early May.  The fashion shows are all the same stuff with minor differences.  The things I like are more than I want to pay.  It's all summer stuff anyway and I'm not interested in summer clothes.  I don't care about free shipping.  It isn't an enticement for me to shop.  I think HSN is doing a better job with fashion and their stylists are much better than the we Qvc.  I enjoy seeing how the dress the models and hosts even when I'm not actually shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  Geez, that's allotta snow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise