Honored Contributor

A.M. STYLE CHAT FEBRUARY 17TH

[ Edited ]

Just thought I'd start things off today and hope others sign on with me.

I'm not watching Leah since it's always the same items. No new vendors or products. 

I think the east coast got snow last night. Hope all are safe and cozy watching TV or relaxing....coffee, hot cocoa or tea!!!

I'm jealous as I have my closet to switch over to spring/summer clothes this weekend. The job is getting easier since this year we didn't really have a winter at all. My puffer coat was worn maybe 4 days. Most of my clothing is all year round except cashmere or wool sweaters and they don't get moved. Jeans and black twill/chino or silk pants are year round. Even my shoes are sneakers, a few flats and ankle boots that remain on their shelves, too. I'm not a sandal Gal anymore, but kept a neutral beige and a black pair from Clark's when they were comfy and better made from years ago.

Have a great weekend and enjoy whatever you have planned to do.

What's up with you today?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE CHAT FEBRUARY 17TH

Good Morning,

Snowing again in Jersey! We got about 2 inches overnight and then it stopped. I figured we were done, snowning  again now!

I hope to work in my closet today, rearrange some things, we'll see. 

Stay safe everyone,

Presidents Day | Happy presidents day, Snoopy cartoon, Snoopy pictures
Snowy Wave By Imakheeper Stay warm - Gifyu

Respected Contributor

Woke up to surprise beautiful snow!  ❄️❄️

Honored Contributor

Oh Gosh, almost forgot why Monday makes a longer weekend:

President's Day flyer poster template design.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I'm currently watching the snow fall outside of the office window.  Right now I have The Ghost and Mrs. Muir on TV (Laff channel).  

GHOST & MRS. MUIR, THE - THE COMPLETE SERIES (NBC/ABC 1968-70) VERY RA –  Rewatch Classic TV

I'm keeping my eye on two new items that JCP listed on their website.  Currently they are offered is misses sizes and I'm hoping they get offered in tall.

Liz Claiborne Womens Mid Rise Pencil Skirt

I might be able to pull off the misses blazer; the sleeve length would be marginal.

I could pair it with this misses skirt - I'd rather have it in tall though.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Morning all Im dealing with a fractured wrist. First cast of my life. and Monday  is my birthday

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning!

@Bird mama  Classic & very pretty choices you found at JCP

There was a winter storm warning here at 2AM. Of course I was asleep and then shocked at the amount of snow we got when I woke up.

Esteemed Contributor

Checking out the results of last night's first use of Dr. Denese Peel & Glow Duo:  Vitamin C  resurfacing paste and AHA activating drops.

Since I usually use simple drugstore face cleansers with my Foreo, this is the first time for this type product.  There was a special on the website so I had it sent to the FL condo.

Simple, easy to use and it works.  My skin feels almost as great as after the aesthetician's microdermabrasion session.  And, a lot less expensive and no waiting for an appointment !  

Best results noted on the box: use twice a week.  This will be one routine I won't be tempted to skip !

Happy long weekend !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Good morning, all! I've not been tempted by anything, the prices are just getting out of my reach. Will do some working in the yard today, maybe start repotting some things. Laundry and grocery shopping, and that's about it for me. Had a very productive week, got every last thing on my list completed. Enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Morning all Im dealing with a fractured wrist. First cast of my life. and Monday  is my birthday

@I am still oxox   Feel better and relax, but most importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

_ (43).jpeg