Honored Contributor

Re: 8 Easy Amazon Blazers to Style for Fall

@jackthebear wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@LindaSal   I find that the crucial factor for shopping for any clothing item on Amazon is to look at the measurements & fabric content for the specific size & color you want.  It's a very tricky thing sometimes.  There are multiple brands/sellers that have what looks like the exact same thing.  

I always,100% of the time, look at the reviews, especially the reviews with photos.  I need to see lots & lots of reviews with photos those reviewers submitted.  Photos are key.  I can quickly see it in real life, not some sales stock photo.  

Often, the real-life photo makes my decision  alone -- one way or the other.  

That;s just me.  No real-life photos, no sale.  I don't care what the sales photo looks like.

I agree with you there

have you used try before you buy?  it's a great way to order and try on

@jackthebear   I haven't yet, but I am going to give it a try. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

love, Love, LOVE a great blazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am this woman who has so many I have a walk-in closet just for my over coats, outer coats, jackets, blazers, yes I sure do!!!!!!!!!!

A true staple in my wardrobe when I worked, didn't necessarily enjoy going to work every day but I loved dressing for the office atmosphere. Truth be told, I miss dressing like that, miss wearing my blazers. Through the 10 years to date that I've been retired, I've regrettably given away so many but I still have many in my closet. I still find myself gravitating to seeing a few good ones and yes still buying them. I do still wear them and with the change of seasons, blazer days on the way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the tan/khaki one here. Heading to the big "A" store to try to find this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new addition? Maybe, perhaps, probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I bought a black sequin top from Amazon for a wedding. Key hole neck, slightly puffy shoulders. Got many compliments on it and it cost 37 bucks fully lined. Everyone asked where did you get it. I said Amazon. My suggestion is, look at the pictures, follow the reviewers suggestions. If they say go up a size then do it. I have never been disappointed when I ordered from them.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I bought the first one for my daughter for Christmas last year.  If it wasn't that exact one it was very similar.  She loves it and said she gets compliments all the time on it.  The quality was good, it was lined.  

@MoJoV - thank you for the review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for this inspirational share....never have enough blazers, so versatile.  They are always great with jeans, skirts, dresses....casual and business.  I think #1 might be my favorite especially with white slacks.  I'll take a look.

@phoenixbrd - I'm happy to see blazers 'trending' which gives us options. I will definitely be purchasing some new ones this season

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you, I love blazers.

I bought this one from Amazon, in white, and wore it through the Spring with light shaded jeans.  It's fabulous.  

43EC83C3-4EA4-4862-BC5E-1D37B8B098B2.png

@Caaareful Shopper - looks nice, thank you for your review!

Esteemed Contributor

Already bought 2 new blazers for the fall - one in a solid color the other one multi check.

I'm looking  to buy a wool  blazer from Celtic Tweed Waterford from Dublin Ireland .

Honored Contributor

Love a classic blazer with dark jeans and leather boots!

I got a wonderful blazer fron Nordstrom.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do the same!

I always,100% of the time, look at the reviews, especially the reviews with photos.  I need to see lots & lots of reviews with photos those reviewers submitted.  Photos are key.  I can quickly see it in real life, not some sales stock photo.  

Often, the real-life photo makes my decision  alone -- one way or the other.  

That;s just me.  No real-life photos, no sale.  I don't care what the sales photo looks like.