Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@gardenman you know I will be watching the boards for when you pull the trigger!  Smiley Happy

I'll pop up a post when I make the buy, but I'm good through the end of September with my service now. If a good deal comes along between now and then I'm poised to grab it. Given LG getting out of the phone market, I'm largely ignoring them this time around. I want a phone with at least 64 GBs of storage this time. The Samsung A50 and A51 are my other bigger name options.

Amazon's Prime Day is coming up in July and they often have unlocked phones marked down then. TCL, Blackview, and One Plus have some interesting options. If I was buying one now, it would be the Moto Stylus (2021.) But, we'll see what pops up in the coming days/weeks/months. There's a several-month cycle with the shopping channels where they rotate phones on sale. By and large, the Stylus has been locked in at $200 (or so) on the shopping channels. I'm just watching it and the other options to see if one gets a big price cut. I like saving money and I don't mind stalking the phone market for a bit to save as much as possible and get the phone I want.

We'll see what happens but I've got some targets and now it's just a watching game to see what happens with them in terms of price. If any of the top three drops to $149 or lower, I'll likely pounce. Maybe not right away on the A50 as I'd prefer the 128 GBs of storage over the 64, but we'll see. If any hits $129, (unlikely, but who knows?) it'll be a no-brainer. Now I just watch and wait and see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!