Bose wave radio IV with wavecast RX bluetooth adapter

I recently bought the bose wave radio with the bluetooth adaper and the adapter comes on but says "paired successfully" but I don't know what it paired too? Pressing "5" on the preset and holding it did nothing and does not put the RX in pairing mode. It never shows up on my bluetood devices to select. It does not work I called bose and they tried everything and said its a third party device and the radio works the wavecast RX is probably defective. Please help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bose wave radio IV with wavecast RX bluetooth adapter

@Chileman   Contact our mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com including order # for warranty info. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bose wave radio IV with wavecast RX bluetooth adapter

I'm assuming you have the bluetooth adapter plugged into the AUX connection on the back of the Bose radio.  You will have to tune the radio to the AUX selection with the remote.  You can then "pair" with your phone, tablet, laptop, etc.  Be sure the bluetooth fuction is enable on that electronic device.  I purchased the Bose Wave Radio which was just sold on HSN a few months ago that was without the bluetooth adapter; so I bought one elsewhere.  I stream pandora through it now.