Frequent Contributor
DH and I own iPhones (4S) We have no problem with the performance with the phones, we've just grown tired of the small screen. Our thought was Apple would unveil a phone w/ a larger screen size to compete with the Samsung, but of course nothing as of yet. We also own MacBook Pro and iPad. We're unclear the Samsung OS is compatible with these. Any help or suggestions we would appreciate! Thank you so much, sunshine flower
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If you get a Samsung, it won't synch with your Apple devices.

Super Contributor
There has been speculation that the next iPhone version (6) will be of larger size. Apple usually comes to market with stuff end of summer/ fall / start of holiday shopping timeframe. I'd wait to upgrade to something else until you can learn more about what Apple will have next. As previous poster said, Samsung will not sync with your other apple products.
Respected Contributor

The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is in early June, so an announcement about a larger iPhone might happen then.

Regular Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Montana said:

The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is in early June, so an announcement about a larger iPhone might happen then.

Yeah uh if you follow anything about Apple you will already know this is not happening in June..........the larger iphone
Super Contributor
On 5/2/2014 WIlliam Joseph said:
On 5/2/2014 Montana said:

Yeah uh if you follow anything about Apple you will already know this is not happening in June..........the larger iphone
Yea,,uh..you are so rude! If you follow anything about Apple then you know they never announce what they are going to do or when they are going to do it.
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Lynnj said: There has been speculation that the next iPhone version (6) will be of larger size. Apple usually comes to market with stuff end of summer/ fall / start of holiday shopping timeframe. I'd wait to upgrade to something else until you can learn more about what Apple will have next. As previous poster said, Samsung will not sync with your other apple products.

I read a rumor about battery problems. I agree with other folks here. I would wait for the next generation of iPhone.

Super Contributor

I can get my calendar to sync between my iPad and Samsung by using Google Calendar. There's an app for the iPad for the Google Calendar. There are also iTune apps for Android for your music. It depends on how much you want to sync.