Contributor
On 9/10/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 9/10/2014 mrskennedy said:

I have an Iphone 5 and won't be upgrading to an Iphone 6 due to the really, really poor battery life of my 5. Best thing I've done lately is purchase a 10 ft charging cord for my Iphone. As far as the size, I will go bigger next time whatever I get. I use my phone for far more than making or receiving calls....it is really a mini computer. I have a laptop, Kindle reader and Kindle Fire and use all of them. However, my phone can do most any task or activity I need so a bigger screen will be helpful.

Did you check to see if your phone qualifies for a replacement battery? They're replacing the batteries on some phones. Mine works fine and didn't qualify for a replacement, but a friend of mine did.

I did check and unfortunately my phone did not qualify. My phone did not have the battery issue for the first 8 months or so. Then it just started draining so fast. Really disappointing. Love the phone but not worth the frustration.

Super Contributor

Went to the Verizon store today and ordered the iphone 6 Won't get it till Oct 6 ! I have the iphone 4 so wanted to update. They have a paper with the phones on it and you can put your phone on the paper and see the size difference.

Not applicable
When is QVC selling the iPhone 6 ?
Honored Contributor

I like a bigger phone.

Honored Contributor

I love my iPhone5. The only thing I miss from my Android is the screen size. When I need a new phone, I'm definitely going to size up to the 6. I won't get the largest one since I already have an iPad.