Honored Contributor

I think soon we will have some sort of slide out for making the screen bigger--but in the meantime, this will be better for a LOT of us who use Apple products.

Esteemed Contributor

Even though I could see it and read it better, I do not want a phone that is too big for my pocket, that is all I know!

Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 hulagirl said:
On 9/10/2014 Moonlady said:

I think it's ridiculous, and they are starting to resemble ipads. Plus, they're clumsy looking. They're becoming too big to clutch comfortably, even for men's hands.

....but I was almost driven into the ditch earlier this week merging on to the interstate because a woman was talking on her cell phone and with no other traffic around refused to move to the left lane to let me merge...

Phone or no phone, merging traffic does not have the right of way. A 'courtesy let-in" is not law. She was correct with her vehicle handling.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, not happy that it's bigger. I'm still using iphone 4 and was planning to finally upgrade for ios8 but now I'm not sure.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

this guy did templates of the phones so you could see the difference ""in real size"" - you can cut them out to see how the phones will fit in your hand and compare it to what you have already.

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/iphone-scale.pdf

i have the 4S and i am still very happy with it. it does all i need it to and my sprint 2 year contract expired monday so i am going to wait and see how it goes with the new models before i upgrade and get a new contract. of course they have been letting me know for weeks i was eligible for an upgrade. Smiley Wink i have seen alot of tech people say that if you have the 5S you really do not need to rush out and get the 6 unless you just have to have the latest new phone to show.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see a picture comparing iPhone 4s to iPhone 6. Unfortunately, none of the pictures I've seen show anything older than iP5.

I like that the 6 is thinner. It doesn't sound too much larger than my 4s but I'd like to see them side by side. I won't replace my 4s until I absolutely have to though. I am very happy with it.

Super Contributor
On 9/10/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 9/10/2014 Jackielee said:

As our local morning radio talk show host said today, "More crapple from Apple."

Someone sounds bitter.

Geez, someone needs to lighten up , I think. Just a joke!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I have a 4S and I'm going to upgrade to the 6+ 128GB (I'm a heavy video user).

The 4S is just too small for me. It's ok as a phone, iPod and video player but for surfing, I find it just a little too small.

I also really envy my husband's 5S fingerprint entry. I thought that was a silly thing until I borrowed his phone for a while and realized just how convenient that is. Now I find it really frustrating having to tap in 4S password several times a day.

Occasional Contributor
Will be getting the smaller one at some point! Want to look at the watch. So much better looking than the others out right now. Might actually wear it. My granddaughter who runs marathons can't wait to get it!
Contributor

I have an Iphone 5 and won't be upgrading to an Iphone 6 due to the really, really poor battery life of my 5. Best thing I've done lately is purchase a 10 ft charging cord for my Iphone. As far as the size, I will go bigger next time whatever I get. I use my phone for far more than making or receiving calls....it is really a mini computer. I have a laptop, Kindle reader and Kindle Fire and use all of them. However, my phone can do most any task or activity I need so a bigger screen will be helpful.