Trusted Contributor

I am nearing your age and have had an Ipad for 2 years.  I like it, but I would really prefer a larger screen for my old eyes.  Thinking about buying a laptop about same size as one you use now.  I think you would enjoy an Ipad if you're looking for portability, but my Ipad pretty much remains sitting on my kitchen counter, and I find myself wishing it were a laptop with larger screen and typing keyboard.

Contributor

Mindy D....I too found the same on Walmart site....The $429 is now special priced for $299.00.  9.7" screen... Looks promising...

Thanks for writing..

Contributor

Re: iPad question

[ Edited ]

Ok peeps, a goofy question for ya..

If I purchase the iPad, can one copy/paste as I do on my computer?  I don't know what I would do without c/p...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: iPad Yes, you can cut/pastequestion

Yes you can cut and paste on an IPad.

Contributor

Oh thank you so much, that is GREAT...Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@patricia38 wrote:

Mindy D....I too found the same on Walmart site....The $429 is now special priced for $299.00.  9.7" screen... Looks promising...

Thanks for writing..

This is a 6th generation iPad with Wi--Fi and cellular. You need a data plan to use cell service on a tablet. Walmart is just cleaning out old inventory.

You may want to look at unboxing videos on YouTube for the 10.2" product. There should be videos that discuss the different between the 10.2 and 9.7 tablets. The quality of the display and how well does the new iPad iOS runs.

A good Google search will answer many of your questions.

Enjoy your new iPad. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'm up in years and want an i Pad for the same reason. I have a question.

I have had the same email address for 25 years from a small local server. Can I have that email address on my i Pad? 

Regular Contributor

Do instructions come with it? I want to get rid of my big computer.

Thanking any of you in advance with any answers especially about the email address I have had for 25 years.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stardust2 wrote:

I'm up in years and want an i Pad for the same reason. I have a question.

I have had the same email address for 25 years from a small local server. Can I have that email address on my i Pad? 

Please post your two questions into a new Message. There are folks here who are better able to answer them. 

Enjoy your new iPad. 

Honored Contributor

I have three Apple iPads....would not want anything else.