Contributor

Dark mode can be set by going to settings, display&brightness. It can also be accessed using control center...but it is an optional setting and you must add it to the include list so it is available when you swipe control center...go to settings, control center, customize controls and choose dark mode from more controls list and you are good to go. 

Personally I don’t like it on my phone since it tends to remove the background from icon folders and it is difficult to see. But dark mode is optional and I don’t HAVE to use it.

Regular Contributor

Hi Lily’s mom:  go to settings...display and brightness and it will come up.  If u have downloaded ios13. My iPad doesn’t have the update available yet, so no dark mode for that!  Good luck

Respected Contributor

I MAY have a problem.  I am unable to update my recent calls list/phone book from my iPhone to the Bluetooth connection in my car to update my recent calls list/phone book there.  Didn't have the problem with the previous iOS.

Tomorrow, I plan to delete the phone from my car and the reinstall it.  Hopefully that'll fix the problem.  I'll let everyone know what happens.

Respected Contributor

Problem resolved.  Deleted my phone in my car.  Did the "pairing" again and it worked.  Contact listing updated and recent calls listing updated.