Contributor

Thanks John, followed your instructions, found that pop up blocker was on. Went through it again anyway, didn't help. Only site I have this problem on is QVC. I guess I will have to get help and have my computer looked at. I was thinking of downloading the Adblock Plus that a prev. poster used. She said it was the best for her. I am now wondering if now that I have this problem it won't be corrected with the Adblock Plus. Have you any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 imaklutz said:

Thanks John, followed your instructions, found that pop up blocker was on. Went through it again anyway, didn't help. Only site I have this problem on is QVC. I guess I will have to get help and have my computer looked at. I was thinking of downloading the Adblock Plus that a prev. poster used. She said it was the best for her. I am now wondering if now that I have this problem it won't be corrected with the Adblock Plus. Have you any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Hi imaklutz,

I don't use Adblock or any other program like it. I use Firefox Version 31.0 and I do not have any pop-ups here or on any other websites. I have the options set on "block pop-up windows".

Never cared for any version of Internet Explorer and rarely use it. I have tried Opera/Chrome and several others and I'll stick with Firefox for my default browser.

hckynut(john)