Honored Contributor
I have had a new Samsung tablet, and while it worked well for a while, it now gives a 400 bad request when I try to look at QVC merchandise. I cannot get there either by item number or description. This does not happen on the community, or any other website. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Trusted Contributor

Does the problem continue after restarting the tablet?

Honored Contributor

Hi, Tissyanne!

A "400 bad request" error often is associated with one or more cookies stored on the device. The first and easiest troubleshooting step is to delete cookies, cache (look in your settings), and then try browsing the site again.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, Tissyanne!

A "400 bad request" error often is associated with one or more cookies stored on the device. The first and easiest troubleshooting step is to delete cookies, cache (look in your settings), and then try browsing the site again.

Thank you, thank you!! It worked. I appreciate you.
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 8/16/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, <em>Tissyanne</em>!

Thank you, thank you!! It worked. I appreciate you.

Cool! All is well. You're welcome, and thanks for your kind words.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova