Super Contributor

Hii All,

Have had a Moto 6 for a few years and service ends next month .

Would appreciate some suggestions in purchasing a new one .  I have looked on the Tracfone website ,  not many of the ones for sale there have reviews ...

I have been happy with the Moto .  Just want/need another good phone that will allow me to easily transfer EVERYTHING from one to the other.. 

Cat Happy

Thank you .

Honored Contributor

@aqua3    I have a Moto g Pure phone that I've been using for almost a year.  I've always had Samsungs but this is the best phone I've ever owned.  Very reliable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you @Kachina624 .

I'm presuming you have to have a contract then with one of the carriers ?

Honored Contributor

@aqua3 - DH and I have the Moto G Stylus.  I ordered them last March, when our previous phones were about to run out of service.

We'd had LG phones for years but, since they have gotten out of the phone business, we switched to Motorola, which we'd had years before.

We both love this model of phone and, if we decide to get newer ones in the future, we'll stick with Motorola.  They were on sale when I bought them and were recently on HSN, but I think they've gone back up in price now.

Ours are prepaid; no monthly contract.

Honored Contributor

@aqua3 wrote:

Thank you @Kachina624 .

I'm presuming you have to have a contract then with one of the carriers ?

@aqua3    No, its just a TracFone I got at HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@aqua3 I just recently lost my Moto tracfone and got a 6.8 Moto G Stylus  5G (here)and absoloutely love it better than any other phone I have had over the years.  Even though I didn't have my old phone, I called CS and within 15 minutes phone activated and  all my data minutes, etc transferred over and within a few hours all my contacts, added apps and photos from the phone I lost also appeared.  Love the stylus that you can write notes to yourself or even draw and color pictures.  The keyboard is larger and easier to use without the stylus even.  Also .way more storage

Super Contributor

Thank you All for your input .  I really appreciate it !

Need to make a decision soon and order ...Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

Another vote for the Moto Stylus 5G.  It was $129.99 on the Q around Black Friday and $99.99 at HSN for the longest time.  It's now back up in price at both places.

Honored Contributor

Tracfone now sells their bundles (phone plus a year's service) directly through eBay now also. Shop around for the best deal on whatever phone you opt for.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Thank you @Ainhisg and @gardenman .

The Moto 5 stylus is almost an inch larger then the one  I have now . Do they keep getting bigger because of a larger battery ?