Frequent Contributor

Thank You, Moonlady!!  Set it up to anwer and disconnect..soo much easier!

becki

Honored Contributor

I got emails from QVC that they are canceling the LG shows. I guess there will not be a Tracfone TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I got emails from QVC that they are canceling the LG shows. I guess there will not be a Tracfone TSV.

Thanks for the update.  I always look forward to Tracfone TS/TSV's, I enjoy seeing what's offered.  There are currently no Tracfones on QVC or Evine.  There are a handful on HSN.  Certainly nowhere near what used to be offered.  It's kind of concerning.  I've been a Tracfone customer for quite a few years now and I always buy a bundle from QVC or HSN.  I hope that will continue into the future, even if it's on a lesser level (one Tracfone TSV per year compared to 2 or 3).

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

One thing I will miss with Tracfone not being on QVC is the lady vendor who always came on.  She knew the product and was very good at going through the features so that you had a good idea of what the phone could do, when she was done with the presentation.

The woman they had on HSN...well, she just kept going on about the photos it would take!  One of the long-time male hosts at one point tried to say to her that a lot of people out there would be wondering what it was like just to use as a phone.  She quickly showed the numeric keypad, said "aren't they great big numbers?" and went right back to showing it taking a selfie!  (Well, after all, that's all we use our phones for, isn't it?)  Woman Frustrated

And once, when a caller asked a question, she couldn't even give a direct answer, but said she was "sure the representative" (when the order was placed) would "have all the information".  And I was there saying to the screen "Come on!  Even I could've answered that question!"

I found it very frustrating and, if I was new to Tracfone, I would've been left with an awful lot of questions.  If they're going to be the only channel offering these bundles in the future, they need to hire the lady who did the QVC shows!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV Coming Up

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 - Thanks for the confirmation.  I guess the Q thought they'd better tell us what we'd already figured out!

Glad I went ahead and ordered mine from HSN.

Respected Contributor
I liked the Tracfone rep, too. She's the one who gave the "heads up" on the QVC January 12 TSV that never materialized. Shortly after that, she said that she was "no longer with Tracfone," which turned out to be as ominous as it sounded. Darn.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

Glad I read through this thread. Learning so much about this phone. lol Never knew there were different colors for the led. Thanks!!

Robin~

Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV Coming Up

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

It seems they did cancel them - I just checked the online program guide and the LG shows are indeed gone. Good thing we ordered 2 from HSN but were holding off until if/ when QVC had it as a TSV. Since Tracfone is also off Evine perhaps Tracfone signed an Exclusivity deal with HSN for these special bundles

Respected Contributor
HSN got Suze Orman, and now they've got Tracfone.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor
I also ordered 2 of the Tracfones from HSN on Sunday, got their email today that they have been shipped. It will be an upgrade for me & hubby as we just have basic cell phones (Tracfones) now. I hope they are as good as they sounded like they would be. Guess I'll be finding out soon enough. Thanks for all the extra info posted on this thread.
"To each their own, in all things".