Respected Contributor

@Spurt   I've used 611611 for so long and it's always been accurate. I wouldn't worry about the disclaimer.

HOWEVER, I won't be surprised if Verizon changes a lot. Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I've never had trouble with my tracfone account. I don't use the app, instead I use my laptop. I figure it must be an app problem, maybe others would have better luck using a computer rather than their phone. 

My sister and her husband got new phones and went with T-Mobile. She said that Verizon was too expensive, they got T-Mobile for half the cost and better benefits. I'm hearing that people are becoming unhappy with Verizon lately. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The app works for me today. It's always been a bit quirky in working but at this moment, it's working.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Mine worked fine until last week. I can sign in, but it brings up 3 inactive numbers. It doesn't show the phone I am using, which is a Moto. Very frustrating. I had to text to get the my balance.

Tracfone told me I can't get into my account anymore because my phone is a 3G and I need to update it. They are sending me a free Motorola to replace my LG from qvc. No more triple minutes. Tracfone is controlling my phone, I can't see the minutes and have trouble turning off and on. They said it has tp be 4G or 5G phone.  I like my phone. Hope this helps someone elese.

Super Contributor

@Red769 wrote:

Tracfone told me I can't get into my account anymore because my phone is a 3G and I need to update it. They are sending me a free Motorola to replace my LG from qvc. No more triple minutes. Tracfone is controlling my phone, I can't see the minutes and have trouble turning off and on. They said it has tp be 4G or 5G phone.  I like my phone. Hope this helps someone elese.

That doen't make any sense.  I can see you not being able to make phone calls with an older phone but, it shouldn't have anything to do with getting into your account.  Call their tech support again and see if you get a better person to help you.