Contributor

Is anyone else having problems with the Tracfone My Account app?  I haven't been able to access it in over a week.  Whenever I try to use the app a screen pops up wanting me to enter either my email, phone number, or SIM card number.  No matter which one I enter I get back a "Sorry, something went wrong" response failure message.

Thanks for any information or help on this issue.

Respected Contributor

I have never used that app, but Text "HELP" to 611611 always works for whatever I need to do.

Respected Contributor

I was having that problem last week.  I called CS which I hate to do because they are in the Phillipines and hard to understand.  But, I thought it was fixed. I went to their FaceBook page and there are a lot of complaints there.

Honored Contributor

Yes, there have been other reports if problems with the app.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wish I didn't have a feeling that Tracfone as we know it may soon be just a memory.

Honored Contributor

@WVopr wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with the Tracfone My Account app?  I haven't been able to access it in over a week.  Whenever I try to use the app a screen pops up wanting me to enter either my email, phone number, or SIM card number.  No matter which one I enter I get back a "Sorry, something went wrong" response failure message.

Thanks for any information or help on this issue.

@WVopr 

Exact same situation as you I cant use the phone app at all and tried all the ways to try to sign in and still get the same error message as you..The 611611 text doesnt work either......Thankfully I can still access info and add minutes or data using the website....

I think when my service date is about to run out Im looking for another company....this is ridiculous---it all has to do with Verizon buying Tracforne...😡
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone My Account app

[ Edited ]

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I have never used that app, but Text "HELP" to 611611 always works for whatever I need to do.

@PickyPicky3 

Hi, I finally got the Text to work and usage info came up, but did you read the disclaimer that the info from the text may not be accurate..(click the link besides  "terms" to read)..so what good is the text......I have a feeling Verizon wants or will force Tracfone customers to switch to their regular Verizon accounts....JMHO.....

"the data usage or balance estimate provided to you may not be not be complete.  This information should be used only as a guideline for estimating usage or balance and not as a statement of your actual usage or balance."

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

@Spurt   My 611611 text doesn't work either.  When I try to send to that number it looks like it goes but then immediately an ! appears beside the sent text indicating  sent failed.   How were you able to correct this issue?

Respected Contributor

I just tried the help to 611611 and chose #3 for check my usage. It worked fine.

Honored Contributor

@WVopr wrote:

@Spurt   My 611611 text doesn't work either.  When I try to send to that number it looks like it goes but then immediately an ! appears beside the sent text indicating  sent failed.   How were you able to correct this issue?

@WVopr 

It didnt work for me for awhile...then at a friend's suggestion I tried it and it worked...BUT be forewarned there's a bit of a delay before you get a response....GOOD LUCK!