Super Contributor

I buy a new phone every year and I'm sooo ready to replace my Stylo 4... Waiting - waiting - tapping foot...

Esteemed Contributor

@SchippyLuv 

While you're waiting, why don't you tell us what you dislike about that model?

Super Contributor

I absolutely love my Stylo 4 - but I also loved the Stylo 3. As I said, I like to have a new phone every year and it's time! I also don't want to buy more minutes. I would rather have them bundled with the phone.

Because I have Fat Finger Syndrome, I  enjoy the precision of the Stylus and the size of the screen. LG Stylo phones just get better and better every year, so I'm really looking forward to my new one.

I could get one from another company, but I like that Tracfone works so well where I live, which is in the middle of nowhere. So I'll just tap my foot some more... sigh...

Honored Contributor

LG is my least favorite

I'm sticking with Samsung

Super Contributor

The only Samsung that comes with a stylus is the Note 10 which costs almost $1000. That's just too much to spend on a new phone every year.

Plus Samsung feels clunky to me after LG. LG just gets me. I dance well with LG.

Respected Contributor

@SchippyLuv  I am glad you are enjoying your LG tracfone...I have purchased in the past but had the worst reception in my area and I am not in a rural area. If the reception was better I would purchase another one in a heartbeat...Enjoy your new phone when it finally is released and arrives!!!!

Super Contributor

@GAQShopr53I'm sooo sorry Tracfone doesn't work well for you in your area, but I do know that the Stylo 5 has already been released and is available from other providers. I can get one bundled with my ISP for a reasonable price, but I like Tracfone so well that I will wait a little while longer to make the switch.

So listen up Q... I'm waitin' for you Kid! Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SchippyLuv 

@SchippyLuv wrote:

The only Samsung that comes with a stylus is the Note 10 which costs almost $1000. That's just too much to spend on a new phone every year.

Plus Samsung feels clunky to me after LG. LG just gets me. I dance well with LG.

I want to LOL. I don't know any average person  who would buy a Samsung flagship phone every year. Tech people do,with a trade in offer and a merchandise credit from Samsung.

Verizon has the best promotion on the LG Stylo 5. You can even bring this unlocked phone to Tracfone. They have a new 60 day unlocking policy to make customers buy a data plan.

They also offer numerous data plans and some discounts.

These can be found at the site or with a search.

Respected Contributor
Unless you consider a minimally larger capacity battery a reason to "upgrade" from a Stylo 4 to a Stylo 5 (I don't), there's very little difference between the two models.

The S5 does run on Pie, as opposed to Oreo--but Pie is *loaded* with bugs still not fixed (Google is your friend). The display size remains the same at 6.2", same aspect ratio, same camera...That's one reason I'm sticking with the S4, which I like. And it looks like I'll have it even longer because, with a 6.2" display, I'm not drawn to 5" displays any longer--or anything less than the 6.2" I have now. I'm not going backwards.

Again, buyers need to do their research. Or lol they'll be here complaining that they spent a couple hundred on a model which is not much different from what they had.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

Well...I just learned my lesson about Motorola, the phone can not take an incoming call. Talk about insane.