Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@sueinsf- My sister-in-law got that Samsung, when they offered it a while back as a TSV and she loves it.

The transfer wizard is great; you just need to download it to both phones.  There should be a short video on QVC that shows you how to do it.

Thanks @Venezia.  I have the Samsung Sky so I'm guessing the Sky Pro is similar -- a little bigger and maybe a few additions/improvements. 

I did find the video on the Transfer Wizard.  Will have to watch that once I have the app downloaded on the two phones.  Most people say it's pretty simple. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Venezia I just activated online my new Samsung Sky Pro and this may have been the easiest yet!  When I went from a LG non smartphone (or semi smart) to the Samsung Sky a year ago, it took something like 15 hours to activate and I still had to call to get all my minutes -- this took a few minutes and everything transferred!  And all my contacts transferred over and I didn't even do anything other than have the Transfer Wizard app on each phone. The weird thing is (not that I'm complaining) all my minutes tripled!!!  I wonder if the minutes got added to my old phone before they were transferred over to the new one??  So I really have enough minutes for years now...

I did a quick test and the phone works in my home so now I'll have to see how it works around town.  I'm generally used to AT&T over Verizon but they are both big here so I don't anticipate any problem. This is very similiar to the Samsung Sky - maybe even a little more user friendly and the larger size is easier to read.

My only negative (which is minor) is that the color isn't as sharp on this one.  I may have to play around with it but adjusting the brightness didn't help.  The color just isn't as vibrant as my Sky but I can deal with that.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf- I'm glad you were able to set everything up quickly and use the Transfer Wizard to move everything.  Enjoy your new phone!  Smiley Happy