Occasional Contributor
So I will get a call from the shipping company not an email?
Frequent Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Cpine80 said: So I will get a call from the shipping company not an email?

You should get both.

Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Rabid1 said:
On 3/1/2015 Cpine80 said: So I will get a call from the shipping company not an email?

You should get both.

I think you have to be signed up for delivery alerts for both FedEx and ups. Probably usps too but I never signed up with them.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/1/2015 lovescats said:
On 3/1/2015 Rabid1 said:

You should get both.

I think you have to be signed up for delivery alerts for both FedEx and ups. Probably usps too but I never signed up with them.

A TV that big is coming by a freight shipping company. The OP should get the shipping notification from QVC then a call from the shipper to schedule a delivery date. Sometimes they don't call until 24 hours before delivery so you have to call QVC to get tracking updates. Depending on the shipper they may only get a delivery date.

Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Rabid1 said:
On 3/1/2015 lovescats said:
On 3/1/2015 Rabid1 said:

You should get both.

A TV that big is coming by a freight shipping company. The OP should get the shipping notification from QVC then a call from the shipper to schedule a delivery date. Sometimes they don't call until 24 hours before delivery so you have to call QVC to get tracking updates. Depending on the shipper they may only get a delivery date.

Yeah, freight is entirely different from standard domestic shipping. I imagine that might be the thing that could make it take longer than usual, especially since you (the OP) ordered from QVC.

I don't really purchase electronics from shopping networks (rather get the same thing for less money and faster), but I don't have any reason to believe that it will take longer than the ETA given. If so, I'd like to think that they will email you with any updates.

But just know - you can't be in a hurry because it's not going to come as fast as if you ordered it from other retailers.

Occasional Contributor
Does anyone who ordered a large size TV remember the name of the shipping company by chance. I know its not UPS or FedEx, it will come by freight. Thanks