Occasional Contributor
I just ordered a tv and my estimated delivery date is March 25 but I was reading some older posts and alot of people said that they got their TV's in 1-2 weeks. Has anyone bought a tv recently and could tell me?
Honored Contributor

I guess it depends on where you purchased it. I've purchased a few TVs at Amazon and always got them in a couple of days. I've purchased directly from Sony and it took a little longer - probably up to a week.

Honored Contributor
Most of QVCs larger electronic items are shipped directly from the manufacturer so it's hard for them to give an accurate shipping date. They really are not in control of the shipping. You'll get an email when it's shipped.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered three t.v's ....different times...from WalMart and they arrived within a couple of days each time....

Occasional Contributor
I ordered from QVC. I placed the order yesterday and i'm just wondering how true the EDD is. As I mentioned other people have said it took anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks typically but that was in 2011-2012.
Frequent Contributor

It's been awhile but I have ordered two TVs from QVC. One was ordered Nov 30 2013 and was estimated Dec 15th but I got it on the 5th. The other was ordered Mar 13 2014 and it was estimated Mar 31 and I got it on Mar 19th.

So they came very fast. One was a Haier and the other a Seiki.

Occasional Contributor
I ordered a 65" Samsung, I hope to get it pretty quickly. Was it updated through the process on QVC or did it still say In Process even when it was delivered?
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Cpine80 said: I ordered a 65" Samsung, I hope to get it pretty quickly. Was it updated through the process on QVC or did it still say In Process even when it was delivered?

No once it leaves whatever warehouse, your order status will change to shipped.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Occasional Contributor
One other thing, if the price changes within 30 days I was told they would change the Easy Pay payments if it was early enough in the process and if not they would refund the difference back to my card. Is that right?
Frequent Contributor

Both mine were 50" and came UPS, I got tracking as soon as they shipped. The larger one come standard shipping. You should still see shipped, but tracking can be spotty depending on who they use.