Does ANYBODY have one of these?

Do You Like it alot and is this a Deal?

Monke~  TIA!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Does ANYBODY have one of these?

Do You Like it alot and is this a Deal?

Monke~  TIA!!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with this, but I do have some opinions. I want to buy an iPad Pro. I'm not sure this is right for me. This is only WIFI, I want one that also offers me a data plan should I want to use it. I don't think the pen, case, and keyboard are from Apple which is a deal breaker for me. Also I get the feeling Apple is looking to clear these out, it has been over a year since a new iPad Pro has been released, it is rumored one will be out by year's end.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV I Pad PRo?

[ Edited ]

We bought one a few months ago.  We love it.  Bought a case/cover.  DID NOT BUY a keyboard; we really don't need it.  Bought Apple Care with it to extend access to tech support at no charge if needed.

Now.  We're a Mac family.  We've got the iMac I'm using now, 2 iPhones and one iPad.  We've purchased all but one of the iPhones at an Apple Retail Store.  The other iPhone was purchased at an Authorized Apple Reseller.  I would NOT consider purchasing any Mac product from ANY TV Shopping Channel.  You can purchase from the Apple Store on-line, and Apple Retail Store or an Authorized Apple Reseller; they're your best source.

Contributor

I have had the Pro for over a year. I absolutely love it. It is a lot less expensive if you order it from the Apple store. They offer free shipping and engraving too. QVC adds a lot of little extra's for a whole lot of money. Check Apple.com.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV I Pad PRo?

[ Edited ]

I don't have an iPad Pro so I can't comment on experience with this model, but I'm an Apple user from 'way back and I'm very happy with their products and services.   However, I do not encourage anyone to purchase Apple devices (or most electronics) from QVC (sorry QVC), because they don't always offer the most recent models (sometimes they do, but not always), prices aren't usually the best, often they're clearing out models that are about to be replaced or improved, and they add accessories of questionable quality, not necessarily needed by the customer, and that are not Apple-brand accessories. 

In addition, the best support for Apple products is AppleCare -- QVC's bundle does not offer this.   Please comparison shop.

For those who use a Discover Card, you can purchase from Apple.com through their "Discover Deals" program and get 5% Cashback.   

Another bonus at this time of the year -- many of us have a "Tax-Free Weekend" coming up very soon.   I bought my iMac and iPad through Discover Deals on our state's tax-holiday weekend several years ago and saved substantially with the cashback + no taxes charged (and free shipping).

Here's one helpful article.   I'm never sure which links are okay to post, so this one isn't clickable -- just copy and paste the link or search for the article title: 

"When Is Your State's Tax Free Weekend in 2018?"

dealnews.com/features/when-are-state-tax-free-weekends/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

I've had an IPad Pro since it first came out. I love it. The Apple Pencil is the best stylus I've ever used. However, I would purchase directly from Apple. The "extras" QVC offers aren't worth anything. Just my opinion.