Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem as you. No response from QVC either.

Occasional Visitor

(First time posting here)  It took me from the 6th until the 15th to get a tracking number.  I've been tracking the laptop (via Fed Ex) since it left Chongquig, China then on to Shanghai and eventually landing in Oakland, CA waiting for clearance.  The delivery date is still pending.  As of the 18th it was available for clearance.  I've ordered my share of PCs from QVC and have never waited this long.  I think the longest I've waited was about 7 days.  It has now been 16 days.  I don't know if this means anything to anyone but on the tracking info it mentions under the Special Handling Instructions "indirect signature required."  Not sure what that means.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: TODAY'S HP COMPUTER

[ Edited ]

I haven't received mine either since ordering on 5/6. 
I've been talking to QVC & FedEx because FedEx keeps changing the delivery date each day. My original tracking shows much the same, starting in China and going to California then back to China then back to California again. QVC first assured me the package was on its way to me and confirmed the delivery date per FedEx. FedEx confirmed their date and when it didn't arrive that day another representative told me it was still in Oakland CA (again).  Then the EDD was changed to today's date so here I wait like an idiot so I don't miss its delivery. 

Seriously thinking of just refusing the package when it arrives (also afraid of the condition it will be in since it has taken so long) & just cancelling the order. 

I wouldn't mind it taking long if it was given in the original EDD. This constant runaround is too stressing. QVC has been great - they've giving me clear information. FedEX is terribly contradictive and I've had to jump through too many hoops.

Occasional Contributor

Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.

Occasional Contributor

I wonder if QVC only had their "custom colors" (gold blossom & rose gold) on hand. A friend bought the rose gold and received their laptop on 5/17 (which, ironically, was my first EDD - I still don't have mine).  Smiley Sad  

Occasional Contributor

I was just reminded that this 5/6 TSV laptop was offered as an advanced-order TSV 2 to 3 days prior to 5/6. Perhaps QVC & HP had more orders than anticipated. Although it doesn't excuse FedEx's lackadaisical shipping. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE! Smiley Sad 

FedEx said delivery should have been yesterday. QVC confirmed this.
FedEx said delivery would be today, QVC said it should have been yesterday & thanked me for my patience.

NOW, FedEx says delivery should be tommorrow! They're saying package has "just" cleared customs (even though tracking said this a few days ago).

FedEx could not explain why it gives a date when they know the package will not be delivered. Yes, you read that correctly. FedEx does not know WHY they put their delivery dates on shipments as they do. I spoke to a FedEx manager too confirming this (it's just one of those "oddities" that "happens sometimes"). 

Ugh! Smiley Sad 

QVC, I love you but this nonsense from FedEx isn't helping me to keep my faith in your delivery methods.  

Occasional Contributor

HOORAY (NOT!)

Today, 8 hours after FedEx said my package was "out for delivery", the tracking update changed to TOMORROW's delivery date! 

Whenever I get this package, it's coming back to you, QVC. 

Sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous. I'm done. Smiley Sad 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not received mine either.  According to FedEx, it has been sitting in Oakland, CA since 5/18.  As of today, it's still there but shows delivery today by 8pm.  That ain't gonna happen.  I called FedEx and was told delivery would be tomorrow.  That doesn't work for me, so I requested Saturday delivery.  I was informed ithat would cost me ME $16.00, and that ain't gonna happen either!  When an item ships from China, I don't consider that as being in stock.  And I wish QVC would not use FedEx.  They have the absolute worst customer service.

New Contributor

I ordered 05/06  Still says EDD 05/17!  What a joke!  I don't have any tracking info.  Says "In Process" and I can't cancel.  Email last week said they apologize but it would be shipped 05/25  Another lie! I've lost my patience.  This is unacceptable.