New Contributor

It took 20 days to get this computer!  I’m sending it back. The battery last approximately two hours.  So disappointed. 

Contributor

My laptop was delivered on the 25th but I was on vacation so I did not pick it up until today. Set up was fine and laptop works fine but the fn is very loud.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this after it was the TSV on the 18th when my 3 yr old computer from Best Buy crashed for good! Thinking I could trust QVC as we had other computers from them. Well it was to be here by the 31st of May. On tracking its still in China (shows it at 2 different places in a week). I called CS who said it could be 2 to 3 more weeks till it comes! i am not happy. I suggested QVC lets people know its going to take over a month to come in their presentations and online information. Because as i said it was to be here by May 31st and its still in China! So when it comes it better be in perfect working order or its going back and i will never buy an electronic from QVC again if this computer isnt in tip top shape!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles