Honored Contributor

📱 T-Mobile Announcement 📱

mailer-1200215671.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 📱 T-Mobile Announcement 📱

@Mz iMac    I'd like to know how much the price is discounted or are they just going to lock the price currently being paid?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Over the past five years T-Mobile has disintegrated into one of the most deceptive companies in the country. They'll tell you anything to get you to sign up but the deal you agreed to probably will never happen.

They got me for $250 three years ago before I was able to stop them, and I'm good at dealing with financial issues. You must read the Google reviews for T-Mobile corporate headquarters Seattle. Sort the reviews by newest first. They were once a great company. Now they're just crooks.

I still have one 8-year-old account with them, and every month I pray that nothing goes wrong because I know what will happen if they force me to renegotiate it.

Honored Contributor

We have T-Mobile so I'll look into our plan and see what we have. The bill has remained the same.

We switched almost 2 years ago after getting rid of Tracfone. 

Honored Contributor

Is this something new?  When I shopped around a year or two ago, they had a senior plan that was advertised as [something like] $35 per month.  The kicker was when you read the fine print.  The plan was $70 per month, for two phones (you know, his and hers).  If you had just one phone, you'd pay ... guess what ... $70 per month. 

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr   It was one of my junk snail mail ads I found in my mailbox this a.m.  I am not their customer & wonder who told them I am a senior and/or I live in a 55+ community? Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@ValuSkr   It was one of my junk snail mail ads I found in my mailbox this a.m.  I am not their customer & wonder who told them I am a senior and/or I live in a 55+ community? Smiley Tongue

The data brokers. The same ones who told AARP, the investment advisors, the companies selling Medicare plans...

Here are their 55+ plans from the site. There are more "benefits," but I didn't include them in the snip. I looked at the terms and there's also a $35 device connection charge, probably for each device.

t-mobile prices.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

My sister has had this plan for over two years and the price has remained the same, $55.00.