Honored Contributor

Woo Hoo - it took 22 hours but it is finally up and running. I went in and added my promotional time and they said it would take another 24 hours - well , ok, I believe them.Thus far I have service and am able to make & recieve calls and texts but it isn't showing any balanced on the My Account  widget. If there is still nothing there tomorrow I will deal with it then.Whew.

Super Contributor

Hi 151949! 

I've had Tracfone/Net10 service for almost 10 years. I've only had to call them a handfull of times, but they have always been very accomodating and helpful. In fact, they have added so much time onto my Service End Date that I have enough time to last me until I'm ~103~ so by all means, ask them for more time... 

Meanwhile, I'm betting that if you are on the East Coast, you've already heard from them. Have fun with your new phone!

Honored Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

Hi 151949! 

I've had Tracfone/Net10 service for almost 10 years. I've only had to call them a handfull of times, but they have always been very accomodating and helpful. In fact, they have added so much time onto my Service End Date that I have enough time to last me until I'm ~103~ so by all means, ask them for more time... 

Meanwhile, I'm betting that if you are on the East Coast, you've already heard from them. Have fun with your new phone!

I too have had tracfone for a number of years. I believe the issue here was with the simply activate site not with tracfone. 

Respected Contributor

i sent that HSN TS Tracfone back without even opening the box. i don't like this new model there are no alert LED buttons. the HSN reviews are horrible.   i suspect thius is why Q pulled the TSV too.

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

i sent that HSN TS Tracfone back without even opening the box. i don't like this new model there are no alert LED buttons. the HSN reviews are horrible.   i suspect thius is why Q pulled the TSV too.

I read the reviews before ordering - 9 pages are all 5 star then there are a few 4 star on the 10th & 11th pages but they are stupid things like "I'm hard of hearing and it isn't loud enough".   I think you must be referring to a different phone, not the LG power.

Honored Contributor

Within a few hours I got a text saying all my promotional time had been added. I have 2 1/2 years of service and around 4000 min now so I am all set until July 2018. I love this new phone, lighter than my old one, and larger screen. my DH will need to buy a new year of service in July and he is saying he is getting the same new phone. One thing I love is when i went in to put a new home screen they had a black screen as an option, I love it. The icons really stand out against that black screen, making it very easy to read. Also, if you are in the habit of carrying your phone in your pocket it has a locked screen option so you aren't butt dialing anyone.

Honored Contributor

because this is the 4th LG phone i have bought they sent me an e mail and offered me a $100 gift certificate to either amazon, visa or walmart to thank me for loyalty to their product.