Valued Contributor

Can anyone give me some information on the charger for this.  I have several chargers together and can't remember what the charger for this looked like.  Can you give me some numbers off the charger like model no, input, output.  I think I have it but not sure this is the right one and don't want to try it.  The website doesn't show one that came with it.

Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: RCA PRO CHARGER

[ Edited ]

Did you purchase this from QVC? Wondering if they would have the info available..the other option would be to google the question...see if they have images of the chargers. Bing has better images of the chargers.

Honored Contributor

Have you checked the manual? That's my first go-to.

If it's not listed there, leave the wall adapter side unplugged and see which plug fits into the machine to see if that narrows it down. Most computers seem to use proprietary chargers, so my Dell charger didn't work with my HP or my IBM. Now Dell uses a new charger and my work Dell laptop charger won't even charge my personal Dell laptop.

Valued Contributor

I found it.  I had two that had the 5V and wasn't sure which one it was.  Both fit into the side of the tablet.  I remember it was an unusual shape and not a square charger.  I only used it once and that was when I got the tablet.   Had I used it more I would have known.

Thanks