Regular Contributor
Spoiler
I have never been able to reach these Q Forums on my Apple iPads.  Does anyone know why that is or what I can do to be able to view them?  Always have to be on my laptop to view the postings.
Respected Contributor

Re: Q Forum on Apple

[ Edited ]

I only use my Apple iPad to view and post on the forums.  

Respected Contributor

I use my iPad to post on the forums quite frequently. The only problem I've ever encountered was some time ago with paragraphs not formatting properly.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

I wish I could help, but I don't know enough. I just wanted you to know that I use both an iPad mini and an iPad Pro ( which I am on right now) and except for occasional error messages, I can both read the posts and post directly. I hope someone can help you.

Respected Contributor

I'm typing this from my iPad right now. Go to your Safari browser, and type in QVC. com. Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see Blogs and Forums.

8BC7C7E5-B9AC-46E9-9B31-ED3CDE84C704.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Forum on Apple

[ Edited ]

@DancinQueen 

Just in case you don't realize it, you can't get to the forums from the QVC app, if that happens to be what you're trying to do.  You need to use a browser and the website.  No matter which device you're using.

BTW, I also am posting this from my iPad, using Safari.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go to Blogs and Forums from the QVC page @Ainhisg  has shown. When blogs and forums open just bookmark it and get to the forums that way. 

Respected Contributor

You cant get to the forums on the Q app.  Just put in the website on your browser like any other website you would visit  and youll scroll all the way down to the bottom and youll see Blogs and Forums.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for all your help.  I was using the Q app and could never get to the Forums.  Now that I did it on Safari, I am good.  As we say in the Pittsburgh area, YINZ guys are the best.  Again, thanks.

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen 

Your thread title!  I remember when there were 5 forums and it was great. Now a forum for Android and Apple, really?

hckynut 

hckynut(john)