Trusted Contributor

Can anyone recommend an Iphone se lanyard?  Im looking at them but they have mixed reviews...TIA

Honored Contributor

@deb5555   I do not own an iPhone but I know many people including fam members who have lanyards attached to them.

There are many many types of lanyards.  You do not mention which types you reviewed.  Did you check out the YouTube reviews?  A video is worth a million words.

My personal opinion from what I have noticed is that you get the type of lanyards that fit your "life style."

My youngest brother has the springy one.  He hooks it to his pant belt loops.

One of my grands whose iPhone never leaves her hands has the wrist wrap lanyard which you can adjust.  Not allowed to leave the house w/o it.  The wrist wrap keeps the person from laying the phone down & walking away - avoids getting the phone stolen.

I've seen some folks wearing the lanyards like "latch key" kids - hanging around their necks.

The folks in the apt complex I live seem to have the "latch key" type & the wrist type lanyards.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at Thu, Oct 15, 2020-6.14.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-15 at Thu, Oct 15, 2020-6.15.32 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac I will check youtube thanks!