Respected Contributor

Has anyone been having problems signing into the message boards?  Up until this morning, I couldn't.  In fact, I'm not sure how I finally got to this board.  I would sign in and up comes a group of host photos showing a bunch of products.  I cleared cookies and history and used CCleaner to purge all internet data and I still couldn't get to the message boards the normal way. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah --- same thing with me!  Wow --- it was strange --- these huge pictures came up!  Finally got it --- I think????? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Problems signing in

[ Edited ]

Same thing here this morning.  At first I thought I hit a wrong key but then realized it said it was for a 'sign-in'.  Had I not scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would not have realized the sign in was there.  Seems like a very strange/odd way of having to sign in to get here.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Yep, same issue 2 days ago. Chat for 30 minutes did Zip. Went back a few hours later and back to regular sign on.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@glb613 , there have been several issues recently.  That is why my nic is changed from Lilysmom to Satomi.  I couldn't sign in with my old email, hence the new nic.  I went in and changed my nic back to Lilysmom, saved it successfully but it still shows up as Satomi.  🤷‍♀️