Respected Contributor

I have a form I want to insert a photo on the first page.  Does anyone know of a program that will allow me to do this? 

Esteemed Contributor

What program was the form front created in??

Most word processing programs will "insert" a picture.  It is built in.

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

What program was the form front created in??

Most word processing programs will "insert" a picture.  It is built in.

I have no idea.  It's a form I got my city's website. 

Esteemed Contributor

Can you add the picture, manually, and scan the two together?  I have made posters this way.  It works great.

My printer will scan to a PDF doc or a picture. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Photo program

[ Edited ]

Your other alternative is to take it to a "copy" store that will do it for you.  We have a Goin' Postal here.

Do you have the form on paper or on the computer?

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Your other alternative is to take it to a "copy" store that will do it for you.  We have a Goin' Postal here.

Do you have the form on paper or on the computer?

Both.  The problem is, I need 70 forms done and don't want to print out them out if I don't have to. We are doing a survey of the neighborhood and each form needs a photo of the house.   I was hoping to create a digital version but can't find an Apple program which allows me to scan the document then insert the photo or write on the scanned document. 

Years ago I had a program called "Paperport" and it was fabulous.  You could scan forms and use an utility called "form filler" to complete the form using your computer.  You could also scan forms and insert photos.  It went out of business plus I switched to Apple and I haven't found another program that does everything "Paperport" did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with Apple.  Haven't used one in years.

On my PC, Word would do this.  I believe Apple has an equivilant.  They usually do.

Good luck with your project.  I would think a "copy" store would be your best bed.  They would have a PC and could copy what you already have and use it!