Trusted Contributor

My husband ordered this morning a television set from HSN for our summer holiday house here in lake Oconee.

He got the eighty two inches.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

You spent 3,000 buying a TV from a Home shopping network, you are brave, and hmm you should of checked elsewhere, there are much cheapers ones of the same size to be bought

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I didnt, he did, we have two different pockets, I spend my money and he can do what his heart contents

Honored Contributor

And you're telling us this why? 

Honored Contributor

That is a big TV!  Will it sit on a stand or will he have it mounted on a wall?

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  That sounds like an awesome TV! With surround sound, you will have a theater like experience. I'm sure your husband will enjoy watching his favorite sports games. Enjoy your new TV.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles @thank you for commenting dear, the TV set will fit perfectly fine in that living room as it is very big. I asked him and he told me it is 10 meters by 6 meters.

Valued Contributor

This was a good price for these TVs they had on their TSV. I price matched and Best Buy had them for the very same price and I usually cant hardly beat Best buy. i comtemplated gettting one but decided to wait.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

You spent 3,000 buying a TV from a Home shopping network, you are brave, and hmm you should of checked elsewhere, there are much cheapers ones of the same size to be bought

@I am still oxox 

If there is a cheaper price on a 2020 Samsung Model Q7, with a 2 year warranty and delivered free? Give me the name of that company. Samsung has many models and a lot of retailers with older models, and they do not come with a 2 year warranty.

I know the models because I own 3 Samsung TV sets and keep up with each model/year and the changes. For anyone that buys an 82" TV and want to save delivery costs, unless they have a pickup truck, good luck getting it home.

Shoot me a name of the dealer so I can check it out, I may just buy one from them.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

That is a big TV!  Will it sit on a stand or will he have it mounted on a wall? 

@AuntG 

I have a 65" Samsung on a stand and I checked the measurement of the 82-85" TV sets, and even the 85" will fit just fine on mine.

There is no way I would mount any TV set on a wall. First, they are made to be watched "at eye level". not high above that level on a wall. 2nd, it is easy for me to me to move it whenever I wish. I have plenty of floor space and the only, maybe advantage, I see for hanging them on a wall, is lack of floor space.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)