Honored Contributor

We just got netflix and upgraded to the Silver package on Optimum (which included HBO, Showtime, Starz and Enore), need recommendations on things to watch, we are finishing up Nurse Jackie season 7, and will watch Orange is the New Black seasons 2 and 3, other suggestions -- thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Netflix HBO , Showtime etc

HBO has great series.  The one about the nurses is pretty good.

My husband and I watch current or past Oscar nominated movies.  We keep them in our queue.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

On netflix foyle's war, miss fisher's mysteries, vicar of dilby and sherlock holmes.
Respected Contributor

True Detective/HBO
Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed several of the documentaries on Netflix.  They change often but if you like non-fiction programming, they have some good ones.  

Honored Contributor

Lilyhammer

Rogue

Daredevil

Senses 8

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Sense8 on Netflix is really good. The first episode almost turned me off to the show. I was initially confused by the first ten minutes or so. But, I went back and tried it again, and after watching the whole series, all I can say is, "Wow!". I was really blown away.
Honored Contributor

@ThinkOutsideTheBox wrote:
Sense8 on Netflix is really good. The first episode almost turned me off to the show. I was initially confused by the first ten minutes or so. But, I went back and tried it again, and after watching the whole series, all I can say is, "Wow!". I was really blown away.

I was so confused that I had to watch the 1st episode twice!!!! 

Then I was shocked to realize that "you know who" is Daryl Hannah!!!!  I haven't seen or heard about her since Mermaid & being the gf of JFK, Jr. faint

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif